Roads and Infrastructure
The Roads and Infrastructure Committee assumes a critical role in ensuring the maintenance and improvement of roads and essential infrastructure on the ranch, ensuring that the community's roads and infrastructure continue to meet the evolving needs of the neighborhood.
- Oversee the regular maintenance and repairs of the community's roads
- Collaborate with GRR Ranch maintenance staff to develop comprehensive plans for necessary repairs or resurfacing projects
- Ensure safe and well-maintained roadways for residents and visitors
- Take an active role in long-term planning and maintenance projects
- Collaborate with finance committee in managing the budget allocated for road maintenance and infrastructure projects
Interested in helping? Use the contact us form to reach out!